Sunday, January 22, 2012

AND THE CUP Runnint OVER ......I Got a AWARD and I'm not Afraid to use it.

                               A Wonderful Blogger and a over all good person just awarded me
The Versatile Blogger award.
Thanks Ash Ur a GEM! I follow
her lovely Blog and U Must as well 
http://aasheianaa.blogspot.com 
I encouraged this lovely lady to get tattoos while I myself have none and this was over 10 yrs back hehe....i still hope to get one real soon :)
This recognition makes me want to work harder and Definitely make my post a regular addition of my day however short rambling or inane they might be about me or us:)  

So there are these rules I must follow
So there are certain rules you have to keep in mind if you receive this award. (with great power comes great responsibility. LOL) It's similar to a YouTube Tag and a lot of fun.
Rules
  • You must thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link on your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blog you like to read, and let them know about it.   
7 Random Facts about ME
  • I am Ambidextrous
  • I Prefer Animals to Most Humans .Most Animals show more compassion and logic.
  • I've been Writing Poems and Designing since i was 7.
  • I Think therefore I Live to Hate Stupid.
  • I pick up languages easily.
  • I am a good cook and Master Baker...pun intended hehe.
  • I love the art of a good conversation sadly its dying.                                  
Will be AWARDING the Cup Forward to 15 bloggers in the NEXT POST

Thank u to all the people that read love and comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. And a Last shout out to my peep Ash...whose link below nominated me.You sweety you.
.http://aasheianaa.blogspot.com/2012/01/and-then-there-was-was-recognition.html?spref=fb

3 comments:

  1. worthy push .. alesson , to all ... who wish to improve.. and indulkdge with all goodness.. enthusing LAILAA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best assertion , enthusing Lailaa.. a lesson to those who indulge with all goodness..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Pramod ji very kind comments as usual :) thanks for all ur support

    ReplyDelete